Carbon monoxide, or CO, is a poisonous gas emitted from household items that are defective, and as a result are burning fuel incompletely. Common sources of CO include ovens, boilers, BBQ’s, open and solid fuel fires, gas or paraffin heaters and blocked or broken chimneys and flues. Carbon monoxide cannot be smelt, tasted or seen, and can be deadly – the only way to be alerted to CO is with an audible CO alarm.
- Guarantee – 5 years
- Battery included
- Only brackets supplied
- Equipped with hush button
- Domestic premises including static and mobile homes, caravans, motor caravans and boats. Suitable for Homes.
- Comes with 1x Carbon Monoxide Detectors complete with Sealed Batteries, 1x Instruction Manual
Features and benefits
- Rigorously tested in-house and third party approved and certified to Kitemark standards
- The CO sensor will detect, and provide a warning to, low levels of carbon monoxide, and will provide a ventilate alert as this increases
- Press the test button once for a complete alarm test with a quieter audible alert or press twice for a complete test with full alert
- Pressing the large test button in the event of a low battery warning will activate our sleep easy feature which silences the low battery chirp for 8 hours
- A 10 year battery is sealed within the alarm which will offer protection for the lifetime of the device, without needing to change the batteries